MD Billing Solutions are armed with experienced and certified coding specialists to accurately create super bills, procedure reports, operations reports, and more!
Coding for reimbursement for the services of physicians and practitioners, Medicare policy updates and how these changes affect reimbursement, the best techniques for obtaining maximum reimbursement, while remaining compliant with federal policies. In addition, knowing exactly what needs to be included in Medicare compliance plans, as well as how to identify problem areas and how to correct them.
• Implementing a Medicare compliance plan
• HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations
• Current year conversion factor impact on reimbursement
• Consent vs. Authorization
• Appealing coverage determinations
• Medicare's global surgery package
• Medicare as the secondary payor
• Diagnosis Reporting and how it affects reimbursement
• Reporting V & E-Codes correctly
• Understanding "unbundling" guidelines
• I-ICPCS codes & modifiers
For additional information on our Coding services, call us today at 877-MDBILL9.